Saturday 23 January 2010

Walking Dead TV Series Greenlit!

There's no way of pretending otherwise: I'm a comic book geek. Sure, due to monetary constraints, I'm a repressed comic book geek but nevertheless I still get to read some awesome books from time to time. One of those is Walking Dead. 



A zombie apocalypse story may have been done time and again across all forms of media but it works particularly well in Image's Walking Dead comic series and thus I was excited to hear that finally a Walking Dead was getting a pilot. Not only that but it is partly the brainchild of Frank Darabont, director of such wonderful Stephen King adaptations (did I not mention I'm also a Stephen King geek!) as The Mist and Shawshank Redemption.

Am I eager to see this? You bet your cotton socks I am!!! *jumps up and down with childlike glee*



No comments:

Post a Comment