Sunday 28 March 2010

GLEE!


I know. I've come late to this party. My other half watched the first episode, without me, ages ago and reported back that it was rubbish. Loyally I ignored all information and anecdotes to the contrary until I found I was unable to even talk to someone or read my Twitter feed without the word "Glee" appearing somewhere.

So I watched the first episode. Then the second. Then the third. Then the fourth. I'm totally hooked! Sure, it's absolutely and totally wish fulfilment. What self respecting human being wouldn't wish to live in a musical high school, in which gay guys can be the saviour of the football team and footballers can be the saviour of the choir???

But it's also funny, clever and entertaining. I feel so bad for not getting into this earlier... but I shall make up for it!

2 comments:

  1. Jae, I find the small off-whitish print on a dark grey background literally unreadable. (And by literally" I do mean literally.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, there I was blissfully unaware of the problems... It looked much prettier in Chrome!

    ReplyDelete